10/15/10

I've Got a Website Now... Yea!!


Hi gals and guys! Thanks for all the support concerning my cousin Bat's book this month. The book signing was a success and there's been lots of interest in the story- I'm happy to report. In other news, I have finally published my very own website to the world wide web. Please visit it here whenever you get a chance: www.ladylucas.com. Finally, a place for all my characters to meet and be happy in one place! This new website is a great way to find out about all new Lady Lucas products, events, news and press. Drop me a line with any suggestions or comments. Love & Lobster Tails, LL

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your website! This is Lisa Best of Pippi Hepburn who was selling handbags and purses beside you at the JC Art House event. I bought some cards from you. Hope to see you at the JC Etsy meet up on Saturday. Still adding to my website and launching it this weekend, a lot of work! Your blog and website look great. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete