1/1/11

New Year News!


Dear friends and followers, LL here with an update. LadyLucas.Com is all decked out for the new year with a cute new homepage, and update press and about pages. Check it out here! I also hope to really expand the biz this year with an online store and even more goodies to pick from! I had a relaxing and happy holiday and I hope you did too;) I got to see something that totally blew my mind this week while visiting the fam in Pennsylvania. The Brandywine Museum in Pa offers something called 'Brandywine Critters' around the holidays that are adorable critters {just like myself}, made out of natural items such as dried pods and flowers. {Yes people, they even have bat critters for sale in their gift shop}. The creativity of these critters is amazing and not to be missed!! You can buy a book about them on Amazon or visit a link to the museum here. Just had to throw that in, since it was SO COOL!! Have a most wonderful, happy, and successful new year. Love & Lentil Soup, LL *Picture credit Brandywine Museum website.

No comments:

Post a Comment