5/11/10

Lady Lucas' own 'Tasting Table'

I've been enjoying daily newsletters from Tasting Table online. It's always interesting and fun to read. I thought I'd try to write my own little list of favorite foodie things in Jersey City for those that live here or stop by from time to time.
  • The infamous $3 mini martini at LITM. OH MY GOD they're good, and they're perfectly suited for my size as well. The closest you'll ever get to the perfect combination of cheap and classy.
  • Hot chocolate at Made with Love. It's thick and tasty. I know it's getting hot out... but I still dig it just as much.
  • Ice cream from the family owned place Torico's on Erie Street. A staggering selection of over 25 flavors of soft serve. No fly or spider ice cream yet... but I thoroughly enjoy the mint cookie flavor.
  • Polish fare from Sava's Deli on Grove Street. It's not a date place, and they only take cash, but if you don't feel like cooking on a week night please let these people do it for you and pick up a combination plate of authentic Polish food.
There you have it. JC residents... if you want to add to this feel free. Love & Life Savers, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment