5/15/10

NY Street Fair Excitement!

Today was a beautiful day to fly around in Manhattan! I have been wanting to stop into the West Village area for awhile now, and luckily ran into some of my human friends manning their stand near Christopher Street. Tom of 'T-Cat Designs' and Maruska of 'Stinky & Minky' spend a good part of their life 'street fairing' and bringing the local community beautiful kids clothing, and in Tom's case, artwork in addition to kids stuff. I especially like his paper mache animal art being offered at the great price of $30 ea. {Tom... you should make a bat one!... I'm just sayin'}. Anyway, Tom and Maruska will be appearing at the Hester Street Fair in NY so come on out and visit them. They are fabulous, creative individuals that I always enjoying seeing. Must depart now for some beauty rest before my night prowling and bug catching... Love & Lasagna, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment