4/6/10

My First 'Official' Online Store!

Many more products need to be added... but I'm too excited to wait to announce my new online store- Lady Lucas on Zazzle!! Visit it here! The first greeting cards to be added are from my 'Tiny Happy Things' collection and are photos of some very cool antique objects. Who wouldn't love a cupid or a little elf with a yellow hat... Zazzle is pretty awesome. You can purchase cards, hats, buttons, even posters with your favorite Lady Lucas images and characters. There's a little something for every price range. I promise that more products will be coming... hopefully on a daily basis!! Thanks guys for checking me out today. I have some last minute business calls to do tonight in NYC and look forward to the luxury of flying back to Jersey City instead of taking the PATH. Sometimes it's pretty cool to be a bat. Love & Lollipops, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment