4/4/10

Spring Into Buying from the Little Guys


I'm back to report I had a lovely Easter equipped with hard boiled eggs and all the trimmings. Here in the Northeast blossoms are out and the grass is growing. I saw some robins today that looked quite peculiarly at me, maybe it's because I took one of their worms, but whatever, right? Ran into 'EB' {the Easter Bunny if you've been following me... } downtown and he told me the local businesses really need our support, so that's my little shout out for today. From New York to LA, Paris to Taipei, small businesses all over the world need your $ today! Not that I don't like my McDonald's shakes and my snack foods from K-Mart from time to time, but in a drastically hurting economy, you will be shocked at how fast all the cute little places you love to look through will be wiped out of your neighborhood quicker that you can say 'Bat Shoes' if you don't actually buy stuff there. I don't even own space of my own yet, but I know plenty of SB owners that depend on us, so all I can say for sure is "support the little guys!" Love and Lemongrass, LL


No comments:

Post a Comment