4/25/10

A Quote I Dig by Mr. Bob Dylan

I was listening to the radio yesterday, and I heard a quote from Bob Dylan. It goes as follows: 'A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do'. It seems really simple, and of course I'd like Dylan to substitute 'lady' or 'bat' for 'man', but other than that the quote is seriously brilliant. How many of us get to truly do what we actually want to during the day? I'm lucky to finally be representing something I believe in and living in a fabulous city, after years of fighting of predators in the wild. I'm doing pretty much exactly what I want to be... but so many humans I know aren't. If there's something you really want to do... start doing it today, because you won't have more money or time tomorrow. Stop delaying your dreams and constantly replacing them with excuses. Just felt like sharing this with you all, because I think it's pretty darn important. Love & Lychee Martinis, LL

No comments:

Post a Comment